Is it rheumatoid arthritis??

< REFRESH >
Topic Title: Is it rheumatoid arthritis??
Created On: 06/26/2007 01:08 AM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

01/19/2015 04:52 AM

Author Icon
stuartkneen

If you have the following symptoms...chances are you could be suffering from RA.

• Minute joint pain
  • Swelling in joints
  • Feeling of warmth below the skin

Pls talk to your GP.

REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 10/24/2013 04:12 PM

Author Icon
Gelsey

I'm wondering about this topic as well. Possibly going to be diagnosed with RA. Not that I want to be........Hoping to figure it out, because I don't have real evident symptoms.
 06/26/2007 01:08 AM

Author Icon
Anonymouspatient

Until this past January, my husband has never had a history of this type of pain or any other chronic health problems. .He is currently on no medication except for muscle relaxers to deal with this pain. The following is a general list of discomfort he has been experiencing:-The left ball of his left foot aches constantly.-The inside of his right knee: hurts while bending and sometimes while its straight when he lay down.-Both hips are just sore and tight, but loosen as the day goes on. Hurts to put weight on them.-His mid back - it hurts to take a deep breath - feels like all the muscles attached to his rib bones are too small and can't reach where they should.-His upper arm muscles - triceps? can't reach behind him, hurts to raise his arm, to lift things, hurts to lean on anything with them (cant sleep on side comfortably)-Neck - generally tight, can't turn head to shoulderIs it possible that he may be suffering from rheumatoid arthritis??Are these the symptoms for arthritis??I heard that Depen Penamine: http://www.drugdelivery.ca/s31021-s-DEPEN-PENAMINE.aspx is used to treat severe rheumatoid arthritis…do you think that he has to see another doctor first??

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
RSS

Knee-Related Sport Injury
Knee-Related Sports Injuries
Listen as Dr. Robert Afra, from UCSD Medical Center, explains prominent ...
more more Featured Videos

Dr. Robert Klapper

Dr. Robert Klapper:

Preventing Knee Surgery
  more
  more Heroes
  nominate a Hero
  Hero policy