< REFRESH >
Topic Title: Question
Created On: 05/13/2008 12:43 AM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

07/25/2008 11:36 PM

Author Icon
mbiar7

Hello Daniel84,I'm sorry to hear of this problem with your bursa and its removal. I became sad because you're so sad now. Perhaps it's best to tell the doctor about your concern and that you're feeling so blue now.If you can't reach the doctor easily, call his/her nurse to tell her (the nurse) so she informs the doctor.I hope that things in some way improve greatly for you and that the sorrow and anguish end quickly or in time.
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 05/13/2008 12:43 AM

Author Icon
Daniel84

Hello my name is Daniel Fries. I recently had my Bursa removed from the top of my knee cap. I am at 3 and 1/2 weeks of recovery. I have noticed after taking off the Ted stocking, and tape today that it looks as if there is more fluid getting into my knee. Nothing like before.. which was drained twice before the removal or excision had taken place. which the first time it was drained there was 30cc of fluid the second time 15. by the time the surgery had taken place the doctor said they removed the sack it was the size of a goose egg which he estimated it to be about 60cc. Now that im off crutches, knee support , staples, and tape I think i am developing another pocket of fluid. My question is should i go ahead and head back to the doctor there may be 5 cc or less of fluid.. currently im icing, with an ace bandage over the ice to keep it in place. I am so disappointed. It makes me want to cry. Im 24 years old and feel helpless.
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
RSS

Chronic Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Knee
Rheumatoid arthritis can cause joint swelling, stiffness, pain, and inflammation. ...
more more Featured Videos

Dr. Robert Klapper

Dr. Robert Klapper:

Preventing Knee Surgery
  more
  more Heroes
  nominate a Hero
  Hero policy