Massage therapy after arthroscopy surgery?

< REFRESH >
Topic Title: Massage therapy after arthroscopy surgery?
Created On: 03/28/2016 02:06 AM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

07/18/2017 04:25 AM

Author Icon
louisemartin12

Please suggest me a Spa Massage therapost in Miami , i will be really thankful for this ? ?

REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 07/18/2017 04:22 AM

Author Icon
louisemartin12

Please suggest me a Spa Massage therapost in Miami , i will be really thankful for this ? ?

03/29/2016 02:35 AM

Author Icon
choieliza213

Hi all,
I am here to share the horrible experience of my 17- year old daughter. She has been suffering from severe hip pain for more than 2 years. She twisted her interior labrum while playing and this is the root cause of her pain. Last year she had an arthroscopy surgery for a tear repair but still she is suffering from constant pain. I wonder whether this will lead her into a depression stage. As a mother, it is my responsibility to get her proper treatment, but I’m confused. What can be done to get rid of a hip pain if the surgery doesn’t work? Her pain is increasing considerably during the cold season. She can’t even walk properly. One of my friends suggested me to get a massage therapy treatment for pain relief. She also recommended an expert massage therapist in a nearby physiotherapy clinic (AESM, Toronto). Does physiotherapy really work for hip pain? Has anyone tried massage therapy for pain relief? If so, kindly share your experiences.

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
RSS

Total Knee Replacement
Minimally Invasive Total Knee Replacement
Learn about the total knee replacement surgery and rehab proceess from ...
more more Featured Videos

Dr. Robert Klapper

Dr. Robert Klapper:

Preventing Knee Surgery
  more
  more Heroes
  nominate a Hero
  Hero policy