Knee1 Forumss

Forum

>
Topic Title: HGH TO REGROW CARTILAGE
Created On: 04/25/2002 12:51 PM

02/16/2016 07:35 AM

Author Icon
VECHESLAV

<p><iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Udq__aSFV6s" width="425" height="350"></iframe></p>
<p><iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PCY_U5bOZrQ" width="425" height="350"></iframe></p>
 01/31/2015 07:45 AM

Author Icon
HIGHLANDER1

<p>&#160;Hi Nirad,</p>
<p>&#160;</p>
<p>How is your knees doing after the treatments of IAGH?</p>
<p>Im from South Africa and in need of IAGH for both knees (Im bone on bone..)</p>
<p>What was the name of the Growth Hormone used on you and dosages etc. (I would like to try source it here in South Africa- hopefully </p>
<p>Many Thanks </p>
<p>Mark</p>
 01/31/2015 07:41 AM

Author Icon
HIGHLANDER1

<p>&#160;Hi JWH,</p>
<p>Im from South Africa and am in need of IAGH Cartilage regenartion for both my knees (Im bone on bone...)</p>
<p>What was the name of the growth hormone and dosages used on you..? (I would like to source it here in RSA)</p>
<p>Has it still been effective for you to date..?</p>
<p>Many thanks,</p>
<p>Mark</p>
 01/31/2015 07:31 AM

Author Icon
HIGHLANDER1

<p>&#160;Hi Jen,</p>
<p>I am from South Africa and in need of IAGH cartilage regenartion in both knees, please can you tell me the name of the grown hormone and dosage that assisted you.</p>
<p>Are you still going strong with the IAGH?</p>
<p>Many thanks,</p>
<p>Mark</p>
 01/31/2015 07:26 AM

Author Icon
HIGHLANDER1

<p>&#160;Hi Mikey,</p>
<p>&#160;</p>
<p>Glad to hear that IAGH working for you.</p>
<p>Im from South Africa and in much need of IAGH Cartilage regenartion for both knees.</p>
<p>Do you know the name of the growth hormone used on you and dosage (or type.?)</p>
<p>Is it still holding up?</p>
<p>Many thanks,</p>
<p>Mark</p>
 01/31/2015 07:22 AM

Author Icon
HIGHLANDER1

<p>&#160;Hi Mary Ann,</p>
<p>Im from South Africa and in much need of Cartilage regeneration in both knees , Do you know what the name of the Grouth Hormone that was used on you by Dr Dunn and the Dosage..?? (Or Type..?)</p>
<p>And has it been effective still to date..??</p>
<p>Many thanks,</p>
<p>Mark</p>
<p>&#160;</p>
<p>&#160;</p>
 01/17/2012 04:54 PM

Author Icon
george1406

hi, G smeltzer , noticed yr comment on the IAGH method - can you send me some more nfo , who to contact for this method/treatment.[br]Kind regards[br]George
 12/10/2009 09:32 AM

Author Icon
gsnayar

[p]Cytotron is CE certified and now available in the Netherlands. India has many centres offering Rotational Field Quantum Magnetic Resonance (RFQMR) therapy with this device. Over 1500 patients must have undergone this therapy by now since its introduction in 2004. Radio and subradio frequencies in the range of 1 KHz to 10 MHz are used along with intermittent magnetic fields to cause resonance of protons contained in the water content of tissues and improve the trans membrane potentials of the cells thus initiating the signalling pathways to help in the production of heat shock proteins which in turn promotes mitosis. Regeneration of articular cartilage has been demonstrated by MRI after a course of this treatment given for 30 min - 1 hour daily for 21 consecutive days. The patient has pain relief without any medications in about a week to ten days after starting therapy. The regeneration of cartilage continues for months even after the therapy is completed. An overview of the technology is available at www.scalenesiapacific.com. GS Nayar Bangalore, India [/p]
 12/08/2009 04:11 PM

Author Icon
navicular1

[p]I have known DR. Dunn for 3 years. I was a distance runner, marathon runner and race for 35 years until April 2005 when I developed midfoot pain in my left foot. I had the foot xrayed, cortesone shots and finally 2 MRI's and a CTSCAN. The tests showed about 85% of the cartilage missing from between the talus and navicular bone. I was unable to walk without severe pain and even lying in bed at night with a sheet on my foot was painful. I was taking appr. 1600mg of ibuprofin a day for some relief from the pain. I visited several Orthopedic surgeons in Vermont and one at Dartmouth Hitchcock to no avail. No one had any suggestions for improving my condition. I found Dr. Dunn online, called and went thru extensive bloodwork and review of my MRI's and CTSCANS before DR. Dunn would accept me as a patient. I started treatment with Dr. Dunn in early May 2006 and had to travel from Vermont to Miami(via Hartford,CT) on crutches weekly for 10 weeks for injections. I then went once in January and May 2007 for follow up to my initial treatment. Not one penny was pais for by my HMO(experimental treatment) and I estimate that my treatment and travel to date has cost me in excess of $12000. The results.....I am now able to walk 5 miles at a fast pace and am generally without any pain in my foot! Before treatment, I could't get up from my desk at work and take a step without pain. I have new cartilage between the 2 bones and am 95% free of pain! Is the IAGH treatment 100% effective. Most likely not but I am living proof of now it can improve one's life and let one get back to exercise. As far as Dr. Dunn goes, I have never met a more compassionate, humble physician! He is a wonderful man and cares deeply for his patients. I endorse him to anyone who has had an issue like mine. Bruce W Gasque West Wardsboro, Vermont[/p]
 06/14/2008 03:05 PM

Author Icon
jennifer5

hi,
i am new to this but, i am really interested in finding anyone who has gone to Dr.Farshehian too. my husband has degenerative disc disease and is in constant pain. we sent my husband's MRI results to Dr. Farshehian.they said he was a canidate and would be in less pain after 3 injections. it was notthe plalet rich plasma injections though.if he could improve 20 % it would be worth it but, i would like to talk with anyone who has been to him too and had good results.

RSS

Does Creatine cause Hair Loss?
By singhnri123
more more Blogs RSS

5 days post op ACL surgery - strange horrible pain
By dadoody

Posted: Jul 16, 2018
I'm 12 years post op, but I remember that pain. I stretched out the percocet and vicodin for about 1 or 1.5 weeks I think. It prevented pain, but I couldn't poop for a week.  Maybe they can ...

more more Forums

Gout
Gout
Learn more about gout, a recurrent and painful form of arthritis, and ...
more more Featured Videos

Dr. Robert Klapper

Dr. Robert Klapper:

Preventing Knee Surgery
  more
  more Heroes
  nominate a Hero
  Hero policy