Meniscus Repair Surgery in Cabo San Lucas Mexico
A torn meniscus is among the most common knee injuries and it is caused by any activity which results in a forcefully twist or rotation of the knee. Among the main symptoms of a torn meniscus we can mention pain, stiffness, difficulty straightening your knee fully and swelling.
A torn meniscus can be caused by aggressive pivoting, sudden stops and turns, kneeling, lifting something heavy or deep squatting.
Arthroscopic meniscus surgery is highly recommended for:
- Patients with meniscus tears
- Patients who struggle with pain and catching within the knee
- Those who have irreparable meniscus parts
Meniscus repair prices in Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Cabo Orthopaedics Joint Replacement Clinic - $4,900
Benefits of the arthroscopic meniscus surgery at Ekol Hospitals:
- Repairs meniscus tears
- Releases pain and catching within the knee
- Trims irreparable meniscus parts
- Improves mobility
- Improves the patient’s life