< REFRESH >
Topic Title: Help
Created On: 03/18/2017 04:49 AM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

03/18/2017 04:49 AM

Author Icon
Blueyedsweetangl

Hi everyone, I had microfracture surgery on 3/8 so Wednesday will be two weeks. I have a couple of questions I am hoping somebody can answer for me. First is i am a single mom and my mom who came up to help out will be leaving on Wednesday but I am still in a lot of pain but don't like taking pain meds if I don't have to so can anyone tell me about how long I will have to be on pain meds for?  Also I already started pt 2 days after surgery and I don't know if that has anything to do with it or because I have had a couple slips on my crutches where without thinking put my foot down to catch myself but lately my knee has been burning is this normal?  And my last question is like I said my mom is leaving in a few days and I am worried because I am a single mom and not allowed to drive but I am just wondering when things will start to get easier like the stairs and walking on crutches and pretty much everything. 

Thanks in advance for any help or advice 

REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
RSS

Female Sport Injury
Female Sports Injuries
Learn about the increase in sports injuries among women, the causes, treatment ...
more more Featured Videos

Dr. Robert Klapper

Dr. Robert Klapper:

Preventing Knee Surgery
  more
  more Heroes
  nominate a Hero
  Hero policy